Saturday, May 29, 2010

WOW Moment!

Your attention please! I have just completed a new WOW moment! I mowed my own lawn. Yeah, I know it's just a lawn, but it's my lawn and I just finished it. YIPEE! I will admit, it was a bit of a struggle. My lawn is so ruddy that it is not even funny. At one point, I was screaming to get enough momentum going to get up the little upgrade that there is. I was sweating and huffing and puffing and I am sure that I am pretty smelly too. I wish I had a picture. You would probably laugh. I am a complete mess, but I am so proud of myself for being able to accomplish this. For most, this is not a big thing, but to me it is. Now I can mark another thing off of my list of things to be able to do.

What are your WOW moments? Having a WOW moment can be anything from deciding to have baratric surgery to a little thing that most people take for granted like tying your shoes. My hope is that you will begin to have WOW moments and that you will enjoy everyone of them. Life really is for living and having WOW moments is a great part of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment