Thursday, June 3, 2010

Past or Future, Your Choice!

Recently on my FB page, God wanted me to know... that I can be an echo of my past, or the glory of my future. Past is connected to future through the present. At this very moment, at every moment, I am choosing to carry on the past with all its troubles on my shoulders, OR to let it go and see bright future pull me forward.

I cannot tell you how true that statement is. In every thing I do, I can choose to be the old me or the new me. Same with weight loss and baraiatric surgery. I could have chosen not to have bariatric surgery. If I had chosen that, I would be DEAD. There is no doubt in my mind. I however, chose to live. I was desperate as all get out, but I was not ready to die. God blessed me and showed me a way out of my misery. I cannot thank Him or Praise Him enough for what He has done for me.

Today, I still have the choice of being stuck in the past and be miserable. I will admit that there are days when I do that. Sometimes I just cannot help it. I'm human.

Then there are the days when I make all the right choices and I feel so much better. Making the right choice is always better. Reaching for a bright future is always better than staying in the misery of the past. I hope and pray that as you read this and are contemplating whether or not you want to be miserable or happy. Choose happy. You are so WORTH all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment